Sugar Free Pecan Chocolate Chip Square Blondie Cookies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free brown sugar blend
- 1/3 cup stevia granulated sugar
- 1 large egg or flaxseed egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with an 8x11-inch piece of parchment paper.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the melted butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
On low speed, mix in the flour and salt until just blended. Stir in the baking chips and nuts.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is set and lightly golden. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
Carefully lift the blondie “cake” from the pan and transfer it to a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares. Store the blondies in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze for longer storage.