Sugar Free Cinnamon Spice Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownie Sundae
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Splenda™ Brown Sugar are other brown sugar alternative
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Truvia™ Baking Blend or other white sugar alternative
- 2 tsp LorAnn™ Cinnamon Spice Bakery Emulsion
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 7 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 Tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Add eggs, cinnamon spice emulsion and vanilla. Beat well.
Sift the flour and baking soda together. Mix the flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Stir in Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet baking Chips.
Spread into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Melt baking chips. Stir in virgin coconut oil. Let cool and pour over ice cream.
Cover and store at room temperature for up to one week. Makes approximately 6 servings depending on how much you put on your sundae!