Russell Stover No Sugar Added Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter--softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar alternative for baking
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar alternative blend for baking
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Added Semi Sweet Style Baking Chips
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts--optional
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat together butter and sugars until creamy, about 2 minutes. Mix in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate baking chips and nuts (optional).
Using a tablespoon, drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the oven and allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes. Move to wire rack to cool completely.