Sugar Free Cinnamon Spice Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownie Sundae
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Splenda™ Brown Sugar are other brown sugar alternative
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Truvia™ Baking Blend or other white sugar alternative
- 2 tsp LorAnn™ Cinnamon Spice Bakery Emulsion
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 7 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 Tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Add eggs, cinnamon spice emulsion and vanilla. Beat well.
- Sift the flour and baking soda together. Mix the flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Stir in Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet baking Chips.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt baking chips. Stir in virgin coconut oil. Let cool and pour over ice cream.
- Cover and store at room temperature for up to one week. Makes approximately 6 servings depending on how much you put on your sundae!