Sugar Free No Bake Cookies
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 10 packets stevia
- 1⁄2 cup Russell Stover Sugar, Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup almond butter (optional),
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten free oats,
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Put oats, optional almond butter, Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips & vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Combine butter, milk and stevia in a saucepan and heat over medium high until boiling. Boil for 1 minute Pour hot mix into the oatmeal mix & stir well.
- Drop spoonful of dough onto wax paper & let harden before eating. Freeze to harden faster.
- For an extra sweet touch dip the cookies in a chocolate coating. Microwave almond milk in a safe bowl for 30 seconds. Pour the chips into the warm almond milk and allow to chips to melt— approximately 1 minute. Stir until chips are melted completely.
- Dip the cookies in the mixture and allow to harden before serving.