Double Chocolate Skillet Brownies
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 2/3 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup – stevia sweetened
- 2 eggs (room temp)
- 1/4 cup almond Flour
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup 1:1 Zero calorie sugar substitute
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10” cast iron skillet.
- In large microwave safe bowl, place 2/3 cup baking chips and microwave for 60-90 seconds at 15-second intervals to melt. Stirring in between.
- Add in remaining ingredients, except 2 tsps baking chips: coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, eggs, almond flour, cacao powder, sugar substitute, vanilla, and baking powder. Whisk until uniform.
- Pour batter into greased pan/skillet and spread evenly with a spatula or back of a spoon. Top with additional 2 tsps Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips.
- Bake for 25 mins, a toothpick inserted into the center should come out dry. Let cool for 10 mins, serve warm with vanilla ice cream!