Joy Bites Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (suggestion: monk fruit)
- 1/3 cup butter- melted
- 3 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp banana extract (no sugar)
- 3/4 barr of Joy Bites Smooth Creamy Chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 4 count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add your almond flour, salt, and baking powder and mix until combined and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine your melted butter, eggs, sweetener, milk of choice, and banana extract, and whisk until glossy.
- Gently add the dry ingredients until combined. Fold through the chocolate chunks at the end.
- Evenly distribute the batter amongst the 4 muffin liners. Bake the muffins for 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out mostly clean.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.