Joy Bites Cheesecake Bark
Fun and fanciful No Sugar Added treat that everyone will love!
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
3 hours 50 minutes
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 Joy Bites Smooth Creamy Chocolate Bar, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup zero sugar vanilla yogurt
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl with a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and vanilla yogurt until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into your lined sheet pan
- Melt 1 Joy Bites Smooth Creamy Chocolate Bar—either on the stove or microwave.
- Make dollops on the cream cheese/yogurt mixture and then with a toothpick or knife, swirl it into the bark.
- Sprinkle the raspberries on top
- Freeze for 3+ hours to set.
- Cut and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.