Joy Bites Dark Chocolate & Roasted Almond Keto Butter Cookies
No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate with Roasted Almonds Joy Bites bar, 2.8 oz.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 (2.8 oz) Russell Stover Roasted Almonds in Dark Chocolate Joy Bites Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and xanthan gum. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and egg. Using a hand beater, mix until combined. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and continue beating with hand beaters.
- Break two roasted almond in dark chocolate Joy Bites bars into small pieces.
- Form dough into 1 inch round balls and place on a cookie sheet lined in parchment paper. Press pieces of the Joy Bites into the top of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.