Joy Bites Granola
The perfect wholesome snack, cereal, and snack topper.
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds (rough chopped)
- 1 cup walnut halves (rough chopped)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Maldon salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried fruit of your choic
- 1 Joy Bites bar (rough chopped)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except for chocolate and fruit.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer granola to lined baking sheet and bake for 7 min. Remove from oven, stir and add fruit. Return to oven and bake 2-3 min more. Remove from oven and let cool. Crumble granola into pieces and add chocolate. Mix and transfer to a container.
- Keep in fridge or store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
- Optional: You can also add 1/3 cup coconut flakes.