Microwave Sugar Free Chocolate Mug Cake
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chip
- 1 Tbsp water
- Spray a mug with cooking spray.
- In the mug, mix together: 1/4 cup flour, 1 tsp stevia, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt. In a small microwavable bowl, melt 3 tbsp butter. Then add: 3 tbsp milk, 1 beaten egg, and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in your mug. Top, just below cup rim, with Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips and add a tablespoon of water on top. Microwave for 2 minutes