Joy Bites Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Muffins
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
1 hour 15 minutes
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup brown sweetener
- 1/3 cup liquid pumpkin spice sugar free syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 bar JOY Bites Smooth Creamy Chocolate
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix together canned pumpkin, almond flour, coconut flour, brown sweetener, liquid pumpkin spice sugar free syrup, eggs, vanilla, sour cream, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Chop up 1 bar of JOY Bites Smooth Cream Chocolate and stir them evenly throughout the batter.
- Divided the batter evenly into 12 parchment muffin tins. Bake for 50 minutes.