Sugar Free Black Sesame Mocha Granita
Exciting new twist on an Italian traditional dessert.
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee or espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar or sugar substitute equivalent for baking
- 8 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Combine toasted black sesame seeds, coffee, water, vanilla, and sugar in a blender and blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes until sesame seeds are pureed as much as possible.
- Simmer mixture in a saucepan. Add baking ships and whisk until smooth and completely combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Let cool.
- Then freeze, stirring with a fork every 30 minutes for 3-4 hours. When you're ready to serve, scrape it with a fork to get its light fluffy texture.