Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar or equivalent Sugar Free option
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar or equivalent Sugar Free option
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper (or grease).
- Cream the butter with the sugars or sugar substitutes. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat well. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and combine. Fold in the baking chips by hand.
- Spread the dough in the prepared pan and bake for about 18 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.