Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
All the flavor and fun you expect from Chocolate Mousse, without the sugar.
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 6 oz Russell Stover Sugar Free, Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 eggs (divided)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mousse:In double boiler or microwave, melt 6 oz of Russell Stover. Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips. Allow to cool for 5-8 minutes.
- Once chocolate has cooled, whisk in: 3 egg yolks, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 3 tbsp water, and a pinch of salt.
- In medium sized bowl, beat with electric mixer: 2 egg whites and 1/8 tsp cream of tartar until frothy. Add in 1/4 cup stevia and beat with the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold in 1/3 of egg whites into chocolate until incorporated; fold in remaining egg whites into the chocolate.
- Divide mousse amongst 4 dessert dishes then place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before consuming.
Whipped Cream:In mixer, mix 1 cup of cold heavy cream with 1 tbsp stevia, 1 tsp vanilla extract on high until firm.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of each mousse and enjoy! Bon Appetit!