Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp half and half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and mix. Stir in the half and half, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Form into 8 evenly sized balls. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the outside of the cookie becomes firm.