Sugar Free Mini-Pancake Sandwich
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 8 oz Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 3 – 4 bananas
- - buttermilk pancake mix (mix as recommended)
- - whoopie pie pan
- - lactaid milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray small pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut uncooked bacon strips in half. Add bacon to pan, broil at 500 degrees for 8-9 minutes in a convection oven. Drain bacon on paper towel. Set aside.
- Add 2 cups of pancake mix, 1 1/3 cup of water in a bowl. Mix together, set aside. Add 1/2 cup of Russell Stover Sugar Free Baking Chips. Stir. Spray Whoopie pan with non-stick spray. Add Pancake mixture to whoopie pan, almost full.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven. Once mini-pancakes are done, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Boil a pot with hot water. Once boiling, add sugar free baking chips to clear bowl. Add milk a little at a time, stirring often to melt chocolate.
- Cut the bacon strips in half. Dip bacon in chocolate, set aside. Cut each banana into 2 pieces, then cut each piece in half.
- Build: pancake bottom, dipped bacon, banana, pancake top (pour over, or dip the tops into, the melted chocolate)