Sugar Free Cheesecake Brownies
Cheesecake + Brownies = Bliss
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 oz Russell Stover Sugar Free, Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup granulated white sugar or replacement for baking
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz room temp cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar replacement for baking
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract,
- 1/2 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
Brownies:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and carefully combine.
- Transfer to parchment lined baking pan and set aside.
Cheesecake:In a food processor, whip cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Using a spoon, drop pieces of cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter.
- Using a knife, swirl the two batters together until you have a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle with baking chips. Transfer baking dish to oven and bake for 30-33 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 2 hours.