Sugar Free Pecan Chocolate Chip Square Blondie Cookies
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free brown sugar blend
- 1/3 cup stevia granulated sugar
- 1 large egg or flaxseed egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with an 8x11-inch piece of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the melted butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- On low speed, mix in the flour and salt until just blended. Stir in the baking chips and nuts.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is set and lightly golden. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
- Carefully lift the blondie “cake” from the pan and transfer it to a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares. Store the blondies in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze for longer storage.