Sugar Free Toffee Bars
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar packed or equivalent sugar free option
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 ounces Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar or sugar equivalent, egg yolk, and vanilla. Then blend in flour and salt. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until very light brown (crust will be soft). Remove from the oven; immediately place pieces of baking chips on crust. As soon as chocolate is soft, spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts. While warm, cut into bars.