Russell Stover Chocolates and Lindt & Sprüngli North America are companies with rich heritage, market-leading brands and a talented and committed workforce. In all areas of our business we are looking for individuals who can make a positive impact on our products, customers and communities. We welcome your interest in our company and invite you to explore the opportunities we have available.
More about Careers at Russell Stover Chocolates:
Russell Stover Chocolates has multiple retail stores, manufacturing and distribution centers, and a business office in Kansas City, MO, U.S.A. Additionally, we have field sales opportunities spread across North America.
4900 Oak Street,
Kansas City, MO 64112-2702
Use the Find a Store to locate a Russell Stover Chocolates Retail Store near you.
1993 Caramel Boulevard
Abilene, KS 67410
Ward Paper Box
1002 Stover-Ward Rd.
Butler, MO 64730
1997 Pecan Delight Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
1995 Marshmallow Lane
Iola, KS 66749
2200 Stover Avenue
Montrose, CO 81401-4899
1020 Stover-Ward Road
Butler, MO 64730
1976 Chocolate Drive
Cookeville, TN 38501-2098
13805 Mount Anderson
Reno, NV 89506
11322 Enterprise Parkway
Ruther Glen, VA 22546
200 Apache Trail
Terrell, TX 75160
950 Industrial Drive
Wildwood, FL 34785-4705
Are you an experienced over-the-road driver looking for a new opportunity? Or maybe you have a strong interest in becoming a truck driver but not sure how to get started. We may have the opportunity you're looking for!
Russell Stover Chocolates has a unique niche in the transportation industry. We operate our own fleet of team drivers coast-to-coast, with routes to customer locations in Canada as well. RSC is always looking for passionate and dedicated people. If that is you - then join our crew of experienced and loyal drivers.
Pay and time home with family are the top two concerns for most road drivers. While RSC may operate a small fleet we pack a powerful punch with great total compensation and an exceptional work-life balance allowing you to be home weekly.
We currently dispatch our team drivers from the following locations:
- Abilene, KS
- Butler, MO
- Cookeville, TN
- Corsicana, TX
- Iola, KS
- Montrose, CO
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Per mile rates and down-time earning potential - up to $69,000 depending on experience, location & mileage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401k with 50% company match and 100% vesting
- Supplemental Life
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Limited relocation package (if you reside more than 100 miles from hub at the time of application)
- Safe Driving Bonus
- Industry leading equipment / In-Cab Technology
- Driving School Program Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- RSC Product Discounts
Road Driver Responsibilities
- Drive tractor-trailer between Company facilities and/or work sites
- Drop, hook, spot or otherwise interchange equipment for loading and unloading
- Operate equipment safely
- Drive an average of 6000-6500 miles per week as a team driver
Road Driver Requirements*
- At least 21 years of age
- Record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated on state motor vehicle record
- Ability to work various shifts and days of the week
- Ability to match information on freight bill with description on bill of lading
Road Driver Qualification
- Hold a Class A CDL - Reefer experience a plus
- Two years' experience driving a tractor trailer*
- Motor Vehicle Record of safe and competent driving - no DUI's and no more than one accident within 36 months
- Pass DOT physical, drug test and criminal background check
*We recognize that the truck driving industry currently has a shortage of 30,000+ drivers. Russell Stover may be able to help individuals that have recently graduated from reputable a Driving School with additional training through our In-House Program. You will be teamed up with one of our experienced drivers for 4-6 weeks to continue your education and help you hone your skills. If you are hired within six (6) months of graduation you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000) upon hire.
Russell Stover Chocolates offers a generous benefits program including:
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance - Company Paid and Voluntary
- Accident & Sickness Program (Hourly)
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (Salaried)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match and Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Substantial Discount on Company Products
Russell Stover Chocolates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
More about Careers at Lindt & Sprüngli North America:
Lindt and Sprüngli North America leverages the power of the Lindt Chocolate family of brands — Lindt, Ghirardelli and Russell Stover. Our dynamic field sales and merchandising team provides services and support to grocery chains, as well as major national accounts and independents. With a strong retail presence domestically and abroad we are poised to meet the needs of our customers for life's everyday moments as well as seasonal and special occasions.