Effective Date of Current Policy: May 25, 2018
A cookie is a small piece of information sent to the hard drive of your device via a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We refer to the term "cookie” for any technology collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our applications and websites, or concerning your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
Our use of web beacons or pixel tags allows us to count the number of visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal data without your consent.
Such cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of a site. Without such cookie, the Site will not function properly. These cookies do not gather any information about you that may be used for marketing or retaining where you've been on the internet. We use them to:
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you reach the checkout page
Performance cookies collect information in regard to your use on our Site. The information collected is anonymous. We use them to:
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our advertisements are (we do not use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to improve your visit. We use them to:
- Remember settings you have selected such as layout, language, or preferences
- Remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill out a survey
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
Targeting cookies are linked to third party services, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you were a visitor to our Site. We use them to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
You can know more about some of our cookies on www.russellstover.com:
Google Analytics Recall what a user has done on previous pages / interactions with the website. https://support.google.com/analytics
Google Adwords Measure conversion on how many people who click on ads end up purchasing their products. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Facebook Authentification, security, website and product integrity, website functions and services, performance, analytics und research, advertising, statistics and measurement. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookie
Pinterest Personalization, preferences, log in, security, analytics Pinterest may use third-party analytics or security vendors. https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
© Russell Stover Chocolates, LLC 2018