Acceptance of Terms
Ownership of the Sites and Access License
RSC owns or has been licensed by third parties to use, all right, title, and interest in and to the Sites, and all information, text, data, computer code, music, artwork, databases, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, logos, software, and other materials contained therein, and the compilation, collection, design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content. “Content” does not include any Third Party Materials (as defined below) or any features or services made available through third party websites.
Privacy Notice governs our use of your Personal Information. You may review the latest version of our Privacy Notice by clicking here: https://www.russellstover.com/privacy-and-security
Use of the Site
You represent and warrant to RSC that all information that you provide to us in connection with your access to and use of the Sites will be true, accurate, and complete.
Further, you agree you will not do or attempt to do the following in connection with the Sites:
- Use the Sites for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose, or any purpose other than as intended;
- Transmit any data or content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity, infringe upon another’s intellectual property rights, or that you otherwise do not have a right to transmit;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any RSC representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Use any of the RSC’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Sites or any related networks or systems;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Cause the Sites or any Content to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to RSC otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangements exist with RSC and any other entity without RSC’s consent;
- Use any logo or trademark of RSC as a hyperlink “button”, or in any other manner, without RSC’s express prior written consent;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in or access to the Sites;
- Attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Sites, including any associated computer systems, software, or networks, or use the Sites in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; or
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Sites, or copy any Content or information thereon.
The information and materials available through the Sites are for informational and educational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Sites is at your own risk.
The SITES ARE provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, without warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
RSC DOes NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE SITE is ACCURATE, CURRENT, FREE OF TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, secure, RELIABLE, OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, THAT it is or will be AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE BASIS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE is FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RSC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT. RSC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THE website.
Limitation of Liability
Certain hyperlinks may be provided on the Sites that link to other websites or social media platforms which are not under the control of RSC (the “Linked Websites”). RSC does not endorse or sponsor any Linked Websites and is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the Linked Websites. RSC disclaims all liability arising in connection with such Linked Websites, and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any products or services made available through any Linked Websites. Your use of Linked Websites is subject to the terms and conditions of such Linked Websites.
Disclaimer of Third Party Information
To the extent that any information, material, or functionality on the Sites is provided by third party content providers (“Third Party Materials”), RSC has no responsibility over such Third Party Materials. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other Third Party Materials are those of the applicable third party. RSC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any third party (including any Submissions), or represent or warrant that your use of any Third Party Materials will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with RSC.
Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claims Limitation
TEXT ALERTS / SMS
1. Sign up to Russell Stover’s Chocolate SMS/MMS Text alerts and receive sale alerts and discount codes to be used at RussellStover.com or Russell Stover Chocolate Stores.
2. When enrolling at RussellStover.com, you will receive a text requesting you to reply "Y" to confirm your opt-in. You must reply in order to receive discount codes.
3. You can cancel the SMS/MMS text service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text "UNSTOP" to the short code. Sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-800-477-8683
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
This Website is operated by or on behalf of Russell Stover Chocolates, LLC, located at 4900 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64112. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us via the online form: https://www.russellstover.com/contact-us or write to us at the address mentioned above.