Gluten Free Double Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (or any granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Bar, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In another large bowl combine butter/oil, eggs and peppermint extract. Whisk until frothy. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate bar pieces. Place rounded tablespoon portions on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until firm and turning golden on the bottoms. Let cool slightly before serving.