Russell Stover Caramel Apple Brownies
1 hour 30 minutes
- 9 Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Caramel Apple Bars with Nuts (For a nut free recipe substitute 9 Milk Chocolate Caramel Apple Bars)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup baker’s sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cup baker's dark chocolate - chopped
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease 9” square baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, brown sugar, baker’s sugar in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- In another bowl stir together cooled melted butter, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and coffee powder until well mixed.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl until well combined. Add chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully pull you oven rack out and place unwrapped Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Caramel Apple bar with nuts (or without nut variety) on top of the partially cooked brownies.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Pro tip: If the brownies are sticking to your knife when cutting, use a plastic knife. Bake an additional 20 minutes.