Joy Bites Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or you can make your own with 3/4 tsp of cinnamon, and small pinches of ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and clovers
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Russell Stover Joy Bites-chopped
- - cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350, and coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add sugar, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla, and stir until just combined.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate with 1 Tbsp flour, to coat the chocolate. Stir chocolate into the batter.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for at least 10 minutes.