Russell Stover Choco Loaf
Assorted Chocolates, 9.4 oz. Box
10 - 12 people
- Assorted Russell Stover Chocolates
- 1 2/3 all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder , milkFOR GANACHE: 3/4 cup of whipping cream, 1/2 cup of chopped da
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/8 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter - softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate -melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 1.5 lb loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Place flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl and whisk together--set aside.
- In a stand mixer cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Continue mixing and add eggs - one at a time. Add vanilla. Add melted chocolate and stir until just combined.
- Gradually add half of the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Add half of milk and mix until combined. Repeat with remaining flour mix and milk.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Insert toothpick in center. If clean, remove from oven. Let cool
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE INSTRUCTIONS: Heat whipping cream in a saucepan until simmering. Turn off head and stir in chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth. Let cool slightly, pour over Choco Loaf and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with your favorite Russell Stover Chocolates.
Russell Stover Chocolate In This Recipe
- Sugar Free 90% Dark Chocolate Tile 3 oz. Bar, case of 12Special Price $43.10 Regular Price $47.88Out of stock
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel 3 oz. Bar, case of 12Special Price $43.10 Regular Price $47.88