Joy Bites Coconut Almond Chocolate Tart
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
- 4 1/2 cup pretzels (gluten free or regular)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or preferred sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 bars Russell Stover Smooth Creamy Chocolate Joy Bites bars
- 1 can (13.5 fl oz) full fat coconut milk
- 1 instant coffee granules
- To make crust, add pretzels, almond butter, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture forms a fine crumb mixture. Pour the mixture into a 9" tart pan with a removable bottom. Use the bottom of a round measuring cup to firmly press in the filling. Transfer the crust to the freezer to firm while you make the ganache.
- Add an entire can of full fat coconut milk to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low. Bring to a simmer but not a boil – it just needs to be hot enough to melt the chocolate.
- Meanwhile, chop your chocolate bars into shards with a sharp knife. Place the chocolate shards and instant coffee granules in a heat safe bowl.
- Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate. Cover with a tea towel and let sit for about 2 minutes. Use a whisk to stir until the chocolate is fully melted and it forms a creamy ganache.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the crust and refrigerate for a few hours, until set. If desired, top with sliced almonds and coconut flakes. Enjoy!