Bacon Toffee Brownies
- 4 squares of unsweetened chocolate,
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter,
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 lb cooked and finely chopped bacon
- 1 bag Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Toffee - chopped
- - chocolate syrup - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9” x 9” baking dish
- Add butter to microwave safe bowl and melt using microwave. Add unsweetened chocolate and stir until melted.
- Stir sugar into melted chocolate/butter mixture. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Lightly stir in flour and chopped bacon. Pour and spread into baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While warm top with chopped Toffee Milk chocolate from Russel Stover. Prior to serving garnish with your choice of chocolate syrup.