Biscuit au Chocolat
White Fudge Peppermint Holiday Stand Up Box, 8 oz.
- 6 ounces Russell Stover dark or milk chocolate bars
- 14 ounces tea biscuit / British cookies
- 6 ounces Russell Stover Peppermint Candy in White Fudge
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cut chocolate bars and candies into small pieces. Break and crush tea biscuit/British cookies into small pieces.
- Heat up heavy cream in a medium pot. Once cream is hot, take off heat and add the chocolate pieces to pot, stirring well to combine the chocolate as it melts. Transfer to a heat-safe bowl.
- Add in the crushed biscuits and mix together. Once all ingredients are well combined, split the mixture in half and transfer to two sheets of foil.
- Once all ingredients are well combined, split the mixture in half and transfer to two sheets of foil. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the chocolate logs from the foil and cut into 1/2 inch thick cookies.
Russell Stover Chocolate In This Recipe
- Milk Chocolate Santa Money Solid 2 oz. Bar, pack of 18Special Price $28.99 Regular Price $32.22