Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk Chocolate Caramels Favorites, 6 oz. Bag
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup kosher salt,
- 4 ounces Russell Stover caramel milk chocolates (about 10 squares)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop Russell Stover’s caramel milk chocolates into smaller chunks, about the size of chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt butter 30-40 seconds. Add sugar. Using hand mixer, beat until creamy. Add egg and beat for about 15 seconds, until fully incorporated and smooth. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix for 15 seconds, until the mix looks crumbly.
- Switch to spatula and gently mix dough until smooth. Add caramel chocolate chips and fold evenly into batter.
- Divide dough into 12 lime-size portions and roll between your palms, to make a smooth ball. Place cookie dough balls on a parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 2-inch space around the cookie.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.