Peanut Butter Joy Bites Cookies
A delicious new twist on a peanut butter cookie classic
No Sugar Added Solid Chocolate Joy Bites Bar, 2.8 oz.
18 - 20 people
- 2 Joy Bite solid chocolate bars, cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat (or gluten free) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Turbindo raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- - Maldon salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, add butter, peanut butter, syrup and sugar. Beat with mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla and continue to beat another minute.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix until just combined
- Using hands, form small discs with dough and place on lined baking sheet. Push desired amount of chocolate into each center. Finish with a sprinkle of Maldon salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before transferring to a plate or storage container.