Fluffy Peppermint Brookie Cups
Is it a brownie? A cookie? Made from marbled layers of brownie batter and cookie dough, brookies are a fun treat for all ages.
White Fudge Peppermint Winter Stand Up Box, 8 oz.
10 - 12 people
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1
- 1 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 box crushed peppermint candy canes,
- 1 box Russell Stover Peppermint Melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Once everything is mixed well, beat butter, granulated sugar, and dark brown sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough, place in cupcake pan.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and use a small circular container or a spoon to press down into the center of each brookie to make a small space for the fluff, peppermint and Russell Stover chocolate.
- Let cool for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan and fill with fluff, press one Russell Stover chocolate into the center. And sprinkle crushed peppermint candy canes.