Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Blondies
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 4 oz unsalted butter at room temperature, ,,,
- 1/2 cup brown or coconut sugar (or sugar alternative)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper (or grease).
- Cream the butter with the sugar or sugar substitute. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat well. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and combine. Fold in the baking chips by hand.
- Spread the dough in the prepared pan and bake for about 18 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.