Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
Creamy cheesecake squares filled with sugar free baking chips - YUM!
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter,
- 1 tbsp Swerve©
- 12 sugar free shortbread cookies-crushed
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve© (confectioners’ sugar)
- 1 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
Crust:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, spray lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter. Combine butter, crushed shortbread cookies and Swerve©.
- Mix well. Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered Swerve© in bowl and beat with electric mixer until well combined.
- Fold in Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips.
- Evenly press cheesecake filling into pan and bake 30 mins or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.