Sugar Free Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp espresso powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix your ingredients and scoop cookie dough onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- You can either leave the scooped dough as is or scoop the dough into your hand, roll into a ball and flatten onto the parchment paper depending on how you want your cookie to look.
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt on top before baking. Bake for 10 minutes, remove, and let cool.