Sugar Free Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 1 cup white sugar or equivalent sugar substitute
- 1 cup brown sugar or equivalent sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 cups cocoa powder (regular or dark)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat sugars or sugar substitute and butter in microwavable bowl until bubbly, stirring occasionally. Once bubbly, beat well with a hand or stand mixer for 2 minutes (this is what helps create the crackly crust on top).
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cocoa and salt to the batter and beat for another 30-60 seconds.
- Fold in the baking chips and nuts (optional). Batter will be slightly thin, so let it rest for 15-20 minutes. It should thicken as it rests.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees while you're waiting for batter to rest. Scoop about 3 tablespoons at a time onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 14-15 mins.
- Optional to press a few more dark chocolate chips into the tops when they come out of the oven.