Sugar Free Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Style Baking Chips, 8 oz. bag
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar alternative for baking
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar alternative blend for baking
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz. package of Russell Stover Sugar Free Semi Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add dry mixture. Fold in baking chips and nuts.
- Scoop cookie dough onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. You can either leave the scooped dough as is or scoop the dough into your hand, roll into a ball and flatten onto the parchment paper depending on how you want your cookie to look.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove, and let cool.